Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Move's a Foot....

I posted about this sometime back on my other blog but realized I better post this here in case there is someone who doesn't know...

There is a movement underway to goad the presidential candidates into a debate on science policy. Given that so many of our issues today involve science, it is only fair that the voters get to hear candidate's views on science and science priorities. Visit the Science debate 2008 web site for more information and about how you can get involved. www.sciencedebate2008.com

There is a link for individuals and organizations to sign. Show Mike Huckabee that it is important what sort of understanding politicians have of science.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to post about this (although I'm skeptical that anything will happen at all - which is absolutely NO reason to not try) - so thanks for the reminder here.