Saturday, January 12, 2008

National Delurking Week...

Allegedly this week Jan 8-12 is National Delurking Week and over at Paper Napkin are some neat images that you can post to your blog. They look appropriate for all year use. So check them out over there after you delurk. My favorite is to the left. And the best way to delurk here is to scrounge around the blog and find something that strikes you one way or another, check out my tags and find something to comment on. Oh and when you leave, visit one of the fine blogs on my blog roll and do the same thing.



Tip of the antennae to John over at Blogmeridian.

5 comments:

Doug said...

lurk. ...lurk, lurk. ^_^

Paul D. said...

Doug,

you forgot to go to one of the fine blogs from my blog roll.

The Force sees all.

Anonymous said...

Delurking now. Also saw this over at Blog Meridian. John B is the best!

Paul D. said...

Yes he is! John was one of the first Bloggers I stumbled across and he's in my own back yard. Funny thing is we still have yet to meet in person.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. One is going to my site right away.